Two injured in butane tank explosion
By JASON PATTERSON
Editor & Publisher
Two Yazoo County residents were seriously injured Wednesday morning in a butane explosion.
The Yazoo City Fire Department responded to explosion that occurred at a mobile home on Old Highway 3 around 9 a.m..
The explosion, which heavily damaged the rear wall of the mobile home, is believed to have been cause by a cigarette igniting leaking gas.
Robert Flanagan was airlifted to University Medical Center in Jackson and Kimberly Martin was transported by ambulance.
-------for the rest of the story see The Yazoo Herald printed edition or subscribe to the Digital Edition.----------