Massey top BASSMaster in opener
By WILL EDGAR
For the Herald
The Yazoo BASSMasters held their season-opener tournament this past weekend in Humphreys County.
The weather was gorgeous, but the fishing was tough, as the low weights from the weigh-in indictate. Here are the Top 5 from this event:
1. Bernie Massey: 5 bass. Total weight: 10lbs. 8oz. Big bass was 2lbs. 5oz.
2. Rick Morgan: 5 bass. Total weight: 9lbs. 8oz. Big bass was 2lbs. 12oz.
3. Matt Smith: 5 bass. Total weight: 9lbs. 4oz. Big bass was 3lbs. 5oz.
4. Dewey Hood: 4 bass. Total weight: 6lbs. Big bass was 2lbs. 5oz.
5. Richard Morgan: 3 bass. Total weight: 5lbs. 2oz. Big bass was 1lb. 12oz.